- Perfect for removing water-based makeup.
- Suitable even on delicate areas under the eyes.
Purifying Bamboo Charcoal - for oily & blemish-prone skin.
An all-natural sponge made from Konjac roots, packed with mineral-rich charcoal powder that deep cleanses the pores to eliminate blackheads, dirt, excess oils and toxins, and kills acne/pimple-causing bacteria while naturally moisturizing and gently exfoliating your skin.
Whitening & Detoxifying Pearl Powder - for all skin types.
An all-natural sponge made from Konjac roots packed with amino acids, protein and calcium, from finely milled pearl powder of traditional Chinese medicines to detoxify and whiten the skin.
An all-natural sponge made from Konjac roots, infused with high iron oxide from french red clay that deep cleanses and exfoliates to brighten dull skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
Antioxidant-rich Green Tea - for dry & sensitive skin.
An all-natural sponge made from Konjac roots, infused with great antioxidants from natural green tea extracts that cleanses, exfoliates, revitalizes and refreshes the skin for radiant and younger-looking skin.
Deep Exfoliating Walnut Shells - for all skin types.
An all-natural sponge made from Konjac roots, packed with crushed walnut shells to deeply exfoliate and gently remove dead skin cells without causing any harmful abrasion or irritation to the skin.
This sponge has 2 sides: The white side is made of pure Konjac root fiber and is soft enough to use daily. The other side is embedded with crushed walnut shells that can be used as facial and lip scrub.
Detoxifying Loess - for acne-prone & sensitive skin.
An all-natural sponge made from Konjac roots, packed with fine-grained loess mineral clay that deep cleanses and gently clears acne and blemishes. This sponge is suitable for sensitive skin, and those with allergies like eczema and dermatitis.
- Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac sponge in warm water for 3-5 minutes, then squeeze out any excess water.
- Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion, with or without cleanser or soap.
- After use, rinse the sponge, keep dry and store in a cool place for next use. You can keep your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, and make it last longer.
- The Konjac sponge will shrink and harden when it dries out. Simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or soaked in water.
- It is a 100% natural vegetable product and with proper care, the sponge will last 6-10 weeks.
- Keep away from unattended children.
Pure Konjac Root Fibers, Water, Cellulose
Vegan friendly, cruelty free, 100% Biodegradable